【 GRN History 】
Gendai Reikiho is constructed as a practice for people of today, that incorporates both features of Western Reikiho and Japanese traditional Reikiho, and it grows and becomes more prominent not only in Japan but in the world.
Since 2003, Genda Reikiho masters has held open-Reiki-Koryukai(gathering) several times in a year, and about a hundred people joined each time. Many participants in the Koryukai started to learn Gendai Reikiho, and the number of Gendai Reikiho masters became 300 (as of Dec.2004).
As the Western Reikiho population grows in Japan, the necessity of educational standards and correct Reiki information increases, so that we need to have people recognize Reikiho as a effective natural treatment and as a tecnique to raise the quality of life, we need to teach correct Reikiho.
In order to continue these activities in well-balanced condition, Gendai Reiki Network (GRN) was incorporated and registered as a nonprofit organization, that promotes dissemination of ethical practice/teaching of Gendai Reikiho.
(Click for the full texts of aims of the organization [Japanese only])
[ Name ] Gendai Reiki Network (NPO)
[ Location ] 7-36,Matsushimacho Ashiyashi Hyogp-ken
[ Purpose ] GRN will offer people opportunities to know Reiki, give correct information,
hold Reiki seminars/workshops/gatherings as lifelong learning items, and
encourage Gendai Reiki masters having progress in Reiki skills and creative
practices. The goal of GRN is to contribute to realization of harmonized society
by these activities.
[ Activities ] 1. To work for promoting health, medical treatment, and welfare.
2. To work for promoting social education.
3. To work for environmental safeguards.
4. To work for the protection of human rights and peace-keeping.
5. To work for international cooperation.
6. To work for promoting gender equality.
7. To work for bringing up children in balanced minds/bodies.
8. To work for communicating/advising/supporting management/activities of
organizations that promote above noticed numbered items.
[ Project ] 1. To hold seminars/workshops/gathering/studies on Reiki.
2. To study and search for Reiki information and offer those.
3. To support various activities of Reiki practice and Reiki network.
4. To produce books/magagines/texts(including CD and DVD).
5. Others (work to achieve the aim of our GRN. )
[ Board of Management ]
Miyoko Okamoto Board menber, president
Yukinori Taguchi Board menber, secretary-general
Takahiro Imashimizu Board menber,vice-president
Yoshimi Kudo supervisor
Masanobu Hoshino adviser
Yurie Hoshi adviser
Hiroshi Doi honorary adviser,
representative on Gendai Reiki Healing Association
[ Certification ] Certified by Cabinet Office, Government of Japan on April 21th, 2005
[ Date of Foundation] Organized on April 26th, 2005